This all-day event will include 4 panel discussions and will feature a keynote address by Dr. John Holdren, science advisor to President Barack Obama. All events will take place in the Old Main Auditorium on the CU-Boulder campus and are free and open to the public.
Please visit the anniversary website (http://sciencepolicy.
- 9:00-10:30 am “Extremes: Nature, Society and Policy” panel discussion
- 10:30-11:00 am Break
- 11:00-12:30 pm “Public Engagement in Science and Technology: When the Stakes are High and Debates are Lively” panel discussion
- 12:30-1:30 pm Lunch on your own
- 1:30-3:00 pm “Usable Science” panel discussion
- 3:00-3:30 pm Break
- 3:30-4:30 pm “Life after CSTPR” panel discussion
- 7:30-9:00 pm Keynote address: Dr. John Holdren, science advisor to President Barack Obama